Inca One Gold (TSXV:IO, OTC:INCAF, FRA:SU9) is a Canadian-based mineral resource company and mineral processing company with a gold milling facility in Peru, servicing government-permitted small-scale miners. A highly mineral-rich country, Peru is one of the world’s top producers of gold, silver, copper and zinc, with substantial production coming from small scale miners who need government permitted milling facilities to process their gold bearing material (such as the Company’s Chala plant).
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- Inca One produces more gold and buys more ore
- Inca One: a game-changing acquisition of a second mill
- Inca One: another record month, but the market wants to see the financials
- Are the stars finally aligning for Inca One Gold?
- Inca One: higher throughput and gold production in February
- Inca One has filed its financial statements
- Inca One has more than doubled its gold production in July and August
- Inca One links Chala One to the power grid
- Camino Minerals continues to find decent copper grades at Los Chapitos
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
Inca One Gold Corp.
Suite 1915 – 1030 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 2Y3