Generation Mining (GENM.TO) is a mineral exploration and development company focusing on palladium, copper, zinc and molybdenum projects in Canada. The company holds an option on an advanced project, the Marathon Palladium deposit in Northern Ontario. The company also holds four promising exploration projects in British Columbia, Nova Scotia and the Northwest Territories.
- Sibanye-Stillwater doesn’t exercise its Marathon PGM back-in rights
- The week of the truth for Generation Mining: what will Sibanye do?
- Generation Mining kicks off an 8,000 meter summer drill program
- Generation Mining: the clock started ticking for Sibanye
- Generation Mining signs an important agreement with the First Nations
- Report: Generation Mining – A robust bankable feasibility study underpins the value of the project
- Generation Mining completes Phase 2 testing program, feasibility study due within weeks
- Generation Mining reports assay results for the final few holes at Marathon PGM
- Report: Generation Mining – Securing 80% ownership of Marathon. Next stop: feasibility study
- Generation Mining spends C$10M at Marathon, earns 80%
Press ReleasesCorporate news →
100 King Street West
Suite 7010, PO Box 70
Toronto, ON M5X 1B1
President & CEO