Prime Mining (TSX.V: PRYM, OTCQB: PRMNF, FRA: A2PRDW) is an ideal mix of successful capital markets mining executives and experienced local operators who have combined to build a new, near term gold producer at the historically productive Los Reyes project in Sinaloa, Mexico. Decades of extensive fieldwork and technical studies have positioned Los Reyes to be an advanced, cost-effective opportunity poised for rapid advancement.
Our Latest Articles
- Prime Mining plans to raise C$10M at C$0.50
- Report: Prime Mining – Los Reyes exceeds 1M ounces and has plenty of expansion potential
- Prime Mining Reports Los Reyes Surface Sample Results of 63.0 Metres at 1.78 gpt Gold and 71.0 gpt Silver
- Prime Mining Corp. Announces Key Changes in Executive Management and Board of Directors
- PRIME MINING CORP. ANNOUNCES C$10,000,000 MARKETED OFFERING AND APPOINTMENT OF NEW BOARD MEMBER
- Prime Mining Reports 58.5 Metres at 0.83 gpt Gold and 20.2 gpt Silver from Guadalupe West At Los Reyes
- Prime Mining Files NI 43-101 Technical Report on the Los Reyes Project, Mexico
- Prime Mining Announces Measured and Indicated In-Pit Oxide Mineral Resource of 19.8 Million Tonnes Containing 833,000 Gold Equivalent Ounces at 1.31 gpt at Los Reyes Project, Mexico
- Prime Mining Provides Update On Plans And Operations In Response To Covid-19
Prime Mining Corp.
1507 – 1030 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, BC V6E 2Y3 Canada