Prime Mining (TSX.V: PRYM, OTCQB: PRMNF, FRA: A2PRDW) is an ideal mix of successful capital markets mining executives and experienced local operators who have combined to build a new, near term gold producer at the historically productive Los Reyes project in Sinaloa, Mexico. Decades of extensive fieldwork and technical studies have positioned Los Reyes to be an advanced, cost-effective opportunity poised for rapid advancement.
Our Latest Articles
- Prime Mining updates the market on its progress
- Prime Mining starts drilling Los Reyes, focusing on expansion and infill
- Prime Mining gears up for a C$6M six month exploration program
- Prime Mining plans to raise C$10M at C$0.50
- Report: Prime Mining – Los Reyes exceeds 1M ounces and has plenty of expansion potential
- Prime Mining Corp. Announces C$25 Million Bought Deal Private Placement Financing
- Prime Reports Results Including 8.95 gpt Au and 74.5 gpt Ag over 4.5 Metres and 1.96 gpt Au and 63.6 gpt Ag over 18.7 Metres from Ongoing Drilling at Los Reyes
- Prime Mining Reports Operating and Financial Results for Q3 2021
- Prime Mining Extends Bonanza Grade Gold-Silver Mineralization 150 Metres Below Previous Drilling in Estaca Vein
- Prime Mining Doubles Los Reyes Land Position To 13,800 Hectares
- PRIME MINING ADDS 5TH CORE DRILL AT LOS REYES
- Prime Mining Named to TSX Venture Exchange “Venture 50”
Prime Mining Corp.
1507 – 1030 West Georgia St.
Vancouver, BC V6E 2Y3 Canada