Vancouver-based Comstock Metals Ltd. (TSX-V: CSL, OTC: CMMMF) is a precious metal focused mineral exploration company advancing two resource-stage gold projects in premiere Canadian mining jurisdictions.
Comstock has assembled a first-class management, board and advisory group that includes professionals with decades of experience in global mineral exploration, mine development, capital markets and public company administration.
- Comstock Metals drills shallow high-grade gold at Preview North
- Comstock Metals sells its QV property to White Gold
- Report: Comstock Metals – Becoming ‘lean and mean’ with a focus on its core properties
- Comstock Metals sells non-core properties, will drill the Preview project
- E3 Metals adds two permits to its land position
- Comstock Metals releases soil sample results at Rawhide
- Comstock Metals enters into a joint venture agreement with E3 Metals
- Comstock Metals unveils its summer exploration plans at Rawhide
- Comstock Metals closed its C$600,000 placement
- Management changes at Comstock Metals
- Comstock Announces Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Comstock Confirms Effective Date of Share Consolidation
- Comstock Re-Prices Non-Brokered Financing
- Comstock Announces Non-Brokered Financing and Proposed Share Consolidation
- Comstock Metals Ltd. To Consider Strategic Alternatives with MAS Gold Corp. Regarding Preview Lake Properties
- Comstock Announces Resignation of Rasool Mohammad
- Comstock Options Grant and E3 Metals Update
Comstock Metals Inc.
310 – 850 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC