Vancouver-based Comstock Metals Ltd. (TSX-V: CSL, OTC: CMMMF) is a precious metal focused mineral exploration company advancing two resource-stage gold projects in premiere Canadian mining jurisdictions.
Comstock has assembled a first-class management, board and advisory group that includes professionals with decades of experience in global mineral exploration, mine development, capital markets and public company administration.
- Comstock Metals drills shallow high-grade gold at Preview North
- Comstock Metals sells its QV property to White Gold
- Report: Comstock Metals – Becoming ‘lean and mean’ with a focus on its core properties
- Comstock Metals sells non-core properties, will drill the Preview project
- E3 Metals adds two permits to its land position
- Comstock Metals releases soil sample results at Rawhide
- Comstock Metals enters into a joint venture agreement with E3 Metals
- Comstock Metals unveils its summer exploration plans at Rawhide
- Comstock Metals closed its C$600,000 placement
- Management changes at Comstock Metals
- Comstock Metals Ltd. Announces Closing of Sale of QV Gold Project
- Comstock Advances Preview SW Gold Project Drilling 23.6 m Averaging 3.60 g/t Gold
- White Gold Corp to Acquire QV Gold Project from Comstock Metals Ltd; Includes 230,000 Oz Gold Inferred Resource on the VG Deposit Contiguous to the White Gold Property & High Priority New Targets
- Comstock Metals Ltd.: Recap of 2018 and looking forward to 2019.
- Comstock Commences Diamond Drilling Program at Preview SW Gold Project, Saskatchewan
- Comstock Metals Announces Disposition of Old Cabin Property and its Interest in the Corona Property
- Comstock Metals Joint Venture Partner Begins Development of Lithium Extraction Pilot Plant
Comstock Metals Inc.
310 – 850 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC