Core Gold (TSX-V: CGLD) is a gold mining company based in Canada with all operations in southern Ecuador. The company counts with premier mining assets including the Dynasty Goldfield mine, the Zaruma Mine and Portovelo Mill, and high-grade exploration targets throughout the emerging Dynasty District including Linderos and Copper Duke. The company is currently the largest gold producer in Ecuador.
- Drilling at Linderos confirms high-grade gold mineralization
- Report: Core Gold – Bringing the Ecuadorian subsidiary back in good standing is an important milestone
- Core Gold starts drilling Linderos
- Report: Core Gold – Exploring Ecuador: The Last Frontier “This is dreamlike”
- Core Gold Clarifies The Circumstances Surrounding The Termination For Cause Of Its Former CEO Keith Piggott
- Titan Minerals and Core Gold Amend Arrangement Agreement and Announce US$3,000,000 Non-Brokered Private Placement of Core Shares at a Premium
- Mark Bailey
- Core Gold Announces The Termination For Cause Of Keith Piggott As CEO And The Appointment Of Mark Bailey As Interim CEO
- Merger With Titan
- Keith Piggott
Core Gold Inc.
Suite 1201 – 1166 Alberni Street
Canada V6E 3Z3
Phone: +1 604 345 4822
Fax: +1 604 682 5596