Core Gold (TSX-V: CGLD) is a gold mining company based in Canada with all operations in southern Ecuador. The company counts with premier mining assets including the Dynasty Goldfield mine, the Zaruma Mine and Portovelo Mill, and high-grade exploration targets throughout the emerging Dynasty District including Linderos and Copper Duke. The company is currently the largest gold producer in Ecuador.
- Drilling at Linderos confirms high-grade gold mineralization
- Report: Core Gold – Bringing the Ecuadorian subsidiary back in good standing is an important milestone
- Core Gold starts drilling Linderos
- Report: Core Gold – Exploring Ecuador: The Last Frontier “This is dreamlike”
- Core Gold Announces The Mailing Of Its Management Information Circular And Addresses Its Former Ceo's Latest Unsubstantiated Allegations And Innuendo
- Special Meeting – June 12, 2019
- Core Gold Announces Conversion Of The Remaining Us$ 0.7 Million Credipresto Convertible Debt
- Core Gold Corrects Self-serving, False, Misleading, Defamatory and Inaccurate Disclosures Made by its Former CEO
- Core Gold Announces Closing of US$3 Million Private Placement and Reiterates Compelling Rationale for Merger with Titan
Core Gold Inc.
Suite 1201 – 1166 Alberni Street
Canada V6E 3Z3
Phone: +1 604 345 4822
Fax: +1 604 682 5596