Core Gold (TSX-V: CGLD) is a gold mining company based in Canada with all operations in southern Ecuador. The company counts with premier mining assets including the Dynasty Goldfield mine, the Zaruma Mine and Portovelo Mill, and high-grade exploration targets throughout the emerging Dynasty District including Linderos and Copper Duke. The company is currently the largest gold producer in Ecuador.
- Drilling at Linderos confirms high-grade gold mineralization
- Report: Core Gold – Bringing the Ecuadorian subsidiary back in good standing is an important milestone
- Core Gold starts drilling Linderos
- Report: Core Gold – Exploring Ecuador: The Last Frontier “This is dreamlike”
- Core Gold Recommends Shareholders Take No Immediate Action In Response To Unsolicited Takeover Bid By Titan Minerals
- Core Gold Announces Initial Trench Results From the Copper Duke Project, Including 120 Meters Averaging 0.362 g/t Au and 0.38% Cu
- Core Gold Comments on Titan Minerals' Announcement of its Intention to Commence A Take-over Offer for All of Core Gold's Common Shares and Provides Update on Vertex Debt
- Core Gold Announces Environmental Award From the Ecuadorian Social Security Institute
- Corporate Directory
Core Gold Inc.
Suite 1201 – 1166 Alberni Street
Canada V6E 3Z3
Phone: +1 604 345 4822
Fax: +1 604 682 5596