Elysee Development Corp. is a diversified investment and venture capital firm with a focus on publicly traded companies in the natural resource sector.
With a management team experienced in the financing, engineering, construction and management of resource projects on a worldwide basis, Elysee has been able to capitalize on the exceptional opportunities that have become available in the commodity and precious metals sector, where a cyclical recovery is just now underway.
Please note: the pictures on this page were provided by some of the companies Elysee has invested in. Elysee has no own mining activities.
- Elysee Development steps up its involvement in the Vanadium space
- Elysee Development reports a NAV of C$0.51 per share
- Interview with Guido Cloetens, Executive Chairman of Elysee Development
- Dividend time at Elysee Development!
- NioCorp files preliminary short form prospectus to raise up to $400M
- TerraX Minerals is on its way to a 2 million ounce resource estimate
- Elysee Development is being rewarded for its excellent H1 results
- Elysee Development – An actively managed investment company
- ELYSEE increases investment in US Vanadium LLC
- ELYSEE announces investment in US Vanadium LLC
- ELYSEE grants 400,000 incentive Stock Options
- ELYSEE earns $1,195,025 ($0.06 per share) during the nine months ended August 31, 2018
- ELYSEE increases private placement to $1.70 Million
- ELYSEE closes private placement for $1.69 Million
- ELYSEE arranges private placement for $1.4 Million and announces private equity investment in Baker Street Scientific Corp.
Elysee Development Corp.
2300-1066 West Hastings Street
Canada V6E 3X2
Tel: (778) 373-1562