Elysee Development Corp. is a diversified investment and venture capital firm with a focus on publicly traded companies in the natural resource sector.
With a management team experienced in the financing, engineering, construction and management of resource projects on a worldwide basis, Elysee has been able to capitalize on the exceptional opportunities that have become available in the commodity and precious metals sector, where a cyclical recovery is just now underway.
Please note: the pictures on this page were provided by some of the companies Elysee has invested in. Elysee has no own mining activities.
- Elysee Development reports C$0.06 EPS, pays C$0.02 final dividend for an 7.8% dividend yield
- Elysee Development steps up its involvement in the Vanadium space
- Elysee Development reports a NAV of C$0.51 per share
- Interview with Guido Cloetens, Executive Chairman of Elysee Development
- Dividend time at Elysee Development!
- NioCorp files preliminary short form prospectus to raise up to $400M
- TerraX Minerals is on its way to a 2 million ounce resource estimate
- Elysee Development is being rewarded for its excellent H1 results
- Elysee Development – An actively managed investment company
- ELYSEE earns $1,289,273 ($0.06 per share) during the fiscal year ended November 30, 2018; declares final dividend of $0.02 per share
- Media Coverage
Elysee Development Corp.
2300-1066 West Hastings Street
Canada V6E 3X2
Tel: (778) 373-1562