Integra Resources Corp (ITR.V)., formerly Mag Copper Limited, is a development-stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of minerals properties in the Americas. The primary focus of the Company is the advancement of its DeLamar and Florida Mountain Gold-Silver Deposit on the DeLamar Project in the heart of the historic Owyhee County mining district in southwestern Idaho. The management team comprises the former executive team from Integra Gold Corp.
- Integra’s DeLamar project now contains 2.75Moz gold and 129 million ounces silver
- Saturday Read: Good recovery results from Integra Resources’ leach tests
- Report: Integra Resources – All you need is drilling… drilling is all you need
- Integra Resources: high-grade silver at the Henrietta zone
- Report: Integra Resources expands Sullivan Gulch zone with new long economic grade assay results
- Flash Update: Integra Resources’ astonishing drill results
- Integra Resources hits broad mineralized zones at DeLamar
- Report: Integra Resources – “There’s gold in them thar hills”? You bet.
- Integra kicks off Phase I drilling at DeLamar, Idaho
- Saturday Read: Integra Resources unveils maiden resource estimate at Florida Mountain
Chris Gordon – Corporate Inquiries
400 Burrard Street, Suite 1050
Canada, V6C 3A6