Integra Resources Corp (ITR.V, NYSEMKT: ITRG)., formerly Mag Copper Limited, is a development-stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of minerals properties in the Americas. The primary focus of the Company is the advancement of its DeLamar and Florida Mountain Gold-Silver Deposit on the DeLamar Project in the heart of the historic Owyhee County mining district in southwestern Idaho. The management team comprises the former executive team from Integra Gold Corp.
- Integra insiders are buying more stock
- Integra Resources: high grade gold at Florida Mountain, lower grade at Lucky Days
- Integra Resources drills high-grade gold and silver in the Blacksheep district
- Integra Resources confirms more high-grade gold and silver mineralization at War Eagle, extends structure to 500 meters
- Report: Integra Resources – Northern Quebec to Southwest Idaho: Integra 2.0 Setting the Table for Another Win
- Cash-rich Integra Resources drills more high-grade gold at Florida Mountain
- Integra Resources continues to define high-grade gold zones at Florida Mountain
- Integra Resources uplists to the NYSEMKT
- Report: Integra Resources – Doing everything right, but the market simply doesn’t care
- War Eagle delivers for Integra Resources – More high grade to come?
Chris Gordon – Corporate Inquiries
400 Burrard Street, Suite 1050
Canada, V6C 3A6