Millennial Lithium (ML.V) is rapidly advancing its flagship project, the Pastos Grandes project in Argentina’s Salta province where the company has successfully confirmed the existence of thick lithium brines. The exploration results were very impressive as the brines appear to be thicker and contain higher lithium grades than originally anticipated. The company is fully cashed up after raising C$11.5M in September 2017 and is fast-tracking Pastos Grandes towards a maiden resource estimate in the fourth quarter of 2017, followed by a Preliminary Economic Analysis. On top of the Pastos Grandes project, Millennial also owns several other lithium projects in Argentina where joint venture partners are trying to establish an economic resource. Millennial Lithium is headed by Farhad Abasov who was recently appointed as the company’s President and CEO. Abasov has plenty of experience in M&A transactions as his previous company, Allana Potash, was sold to Israel Chemicals in 2015.
- Liberty One Lithium is topping up its treasury with a C$5M bought deal
- Millennial Lithium releases stunning maiden resource estimate and closes C$30M placement
- Millennial Litihum is getting ready for its first PEA
- Report: Millennial Lithium – Exceptional exploration results bode well for the future
- Millennial Lithium locks up more ground at Pastos Grandes
- Millennial Lithium encounters high-grade lithium at Pastos Grandes
- Liberty One Lithium starts exploring its Pocitos Salar
- Millennial Lithium: this one well could produce almost 2,000 tonnes lithium carbonate per year!
- Millennial Lithium reports 382 meters at 535 mg/l Lithium at Pastos Grandes
- Millennial Lithium signs another property deal and attracts Farhad Abasov as its new CEO
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
Suite 2000 – 1177 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC Canada V6E 2K3
Tel: 604-662-8184 Fax: 604-602-1606