A small Mexico-focused exploration company is finally waking up from a long hibernation. Minaurum Gold (TSXV: MGG.V, OTC:MMRGF, FRA: 78M) was able to survive the downturn on the precious metals market in the 2011-2015 era. Instead of having to dispose of certain projects which suddenly become ‘non-core’ like its competitors had to do, Minaurum Gold seems to have gotten out of the turmoil in a stronger position.
Not only does MGG have a few million of cash in the bank (with an additional million in tax refunds on its way), it also owns five exciting exploration projects of which the recently added La Quintera silver district could easily become Minaurum’s flagship project (even though at least three of its assets could be potential company-makers).
The company is also making big headway to acquire the necessary community approvals and drill permits for the Santa Marta VMS, and the company expects to provide an update on this in the current quarter.
- Report: Minaurum Gold – Advancing The Alamos Silver project
- Report: Minaurum Gold – Exploring a forgotten high-grade silver district… and more to come
- Minaurum Gold Inc (MGG.V) Shares Tick Up 9.38%
- Pounding the Pavement on Shares of Minaurum Gold Inc. (TSXV:MGG)
- Is There Strength Behind the Numbers For Minaurum Gold Inc. (TSXV:MGG)
- Minaurum Gold Inc (MGG.V) TEMA Picking up Steam
- Is MINAURUM GOLD INCORPORATED (OTCMKTS:MMRGF)'s Fuel Running High? Reports …
- Will MINAURUM GOLD INCORPORATED (OTCMKTS:MMRGF) Run Out of Steam Soon? Short …
- Minaurum Gold Announces Biricu Drill Results and Provides Update