A small Mexico-focused exploration company is finally waking up from a long hibernation. Minaurum Gold (TSXV: MGG.V, OTC:MMRGF, FRA: 78M) was able to survive the downturn on the precious metals market in the 2011-2015 era. Instead of having to dispose of certain projects which suddenly become ‘non-core’ like its competitors had to do, Minaurum Gold seems to have gotten out of the turmoil in a stronger position.
Not only does MGG have a few million of cash in the bank (with an additional million in tax refunds on its way), it also owns five exciting exploration projects of which the recently added La Quintera silver district could easily become Minaurum’s flagship project (even though at least three of its assets could be potential company-makers).
The company is also making big headway to acquire the necessary community approvals and drill permits for the Santa Marta VMS, and the company expects to provide an update on this in the current quarter.
- Report: Minaurum Gold – Advancing The Alamos Silver project
- Report: Minaurum Gold – Exploring a forgotten high-grade silver district… and more to come
- Minaurum Gold Inc (MMRGF) Chaikin Money Flow Showing Positive Signs
- What Do The Technicals Boil Down To For Minaurum Gold Inc (MGG.V)?
- Signal Monitor: SuperTrend Line Above Share Price: Minaurum Gold Inc (MMRGF)
- A Look at One of Today's Volume Leaders: Minaurum Gold Inc (MMRGF)
- Shares Seesawing on Volume: Minaurum Gold Inc (MGG.V)
- When Will Minaurum Gold Inc (TSXV:MGG) Run Out Of Money?
- Taking Aim at Shares of Minaurum Gold Inc. (TSXV:MGG)