Brigadier Gold Limited (TSXV:BRG, OTC:BGADF, FRA:B7LM) was formed to leverage the next major bull market in the natural resource sector, particularly precious metals.
The company came out of the gate running, and this was pretty much a stroke of good fortune. The company was already in the final negotiation stages to acquire the Picachos project from privately owned Minera Camargo when Vizsla reported its ultra high-grade silver values from the newly discovered Napoleon vein. And just days after Brigadier Gold announced its option to acquire Picachos, Vizsla hit the gas pedal as well as additional holes confirmed the existence of high-grade silver-gold mineralization on its Sinaloa project.
Our Latest Articles
- Brigadier Gold announces sampling results from Picachos
- Brigadier Gold starts 41 hole drill program at Picachos
- Brigadier Gold signs definitive agreement on Picachos
- Report: Brigadier Gold – Joining the gold and silver rush in the prolific Sierra Madre belt
- Saturday Read: Brigadier Gold: gearing up for an exploration program in between Vizsla Resources and GR Silver Mining
40440 Thunderbird Ridge
PO Box 1831
Garibaldi Highlands, BC, V0N 1T0
Phone: +1 (604) -377-0403