District Metals Corp. has a mandate to seek out, explore and develop prospective mineral properties through a disciplined geoscience-based approach to create shareholder value and benefit other stakeholders.
The advanced exploration stage Tomtebo Property is located in the Bergslagen Mining District of south central Sweden is the Company’s main focus. Tomtebo comprises 5,144 ha, and is situated between the historic Falun Mine and Boliden’s Garpenberg Mine that are located 25 km to the northwest and southeast, respectively. Two historic polymetallic mines and numerous polymetallic showings are located on the Tomtebo Property along an approximate 17 km trend that exhibits similar geology, structure, alteration and VMS/SedEx style mineralization as other significant mines within the district. Mineralization that is open at depth and along strike at the historic mines on the Tomtebo Property has not been followed up on, and modern systematic exploration has never been conducted on the Property.
Our Latest Articles
- District Metals closes C$3M financing, applies for additional land at Viken
- Report: District Metals expects to land a large vanadium-uranium-molybdenum deposit
- A potentially game-changing asset for District Metals
- District Metals provides update on Bakar and Gruvberget
- District Metals reports on Gruvberget sampling program
- Report: District Metals – Confirming the Steffenburgs discovery at depth
- District Metals confirms Steffenburgs discovery at depth
- District Metals confirms sulphide mineralization at Tomtebo
- Report: District Metals – Interview with Garrett Ainsworth, CEO
- District Metals identifies five conductive targets at Svardsjo
See all articles of District Metals
District Metals Corp.
907 – 1030 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Tel: (604) 288-4430