District Metals Corp. has a mandate to seek out, explore and develop prospective mineral properties through a disciplined geoscience-based approach to create shareholder value and benefit other stakeholders.
The advanced exploration stage Tomtebo Property is located in the Bergslagen Mining District of south central Sweden is the Company’s main focus. Tomtebo comprises 5,144 ha, and is situated between the historic Falun Mine and Boliden’s Garpenberg Mine that are located 25 km to the northwest and southeast, respectively. Two historic polymetallic mines and numerous polymetallic showings are located on the Tomtebo Property along an approximate 17 km trend that exhibits similar geology, structure, alteration and VMS/SedEx style mineralization as other significant mines within the district. Mineralization that is open at depth and along strike at the historic mines on the Tomtebo Property has not been followed up on, and modern systematic exploration has never been conducted on the Property.
Our Latest Articles
- Report: District Metals – Gravity anomalies further confirm the potential at Tomtebo
- District Metals publishes assay results from historic drill logs, gears up for maiden 5,000 meter drill program
- District Metals obtains all relevant drill permits, will start a 5,000 meter drill program at Tomtebo
- Saturday Read: District Metals: let’s drill-test the ‘pimples’ on the SkyTEM Survey
- District Metals reports on initial exploration results, aerial survey update imminent
- Report: District Metals – Like a kid in a candy shop in Sweden
- Saturday Read: District Metals secured the past-producing Tomtebo mine and just released historic drill results
District Metals Corp.
907 – 1030 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Tel: (604) 288-4430