Freeman Gold (FMAN.C) is an exploration-stage company with the Lemhi gold project in Idaho as its flagship asset. Lemhi has a historical resource exceeding a million ounces of gold (predominantly hosted in oxidized material).
Freeman Gold’s exploration efforts will be focusing on the Lemhi gold project in Lemhi county, Idaho. The project is located about 40 kilometers north of Salmon and the 1,270 hectare project (1,019 hectares of unpatented claims and 249 hectares of surface rights) is situated on the Cordilleran fold and thrust belt.
Our Latest Articles
- Report: Freeman Gold – Drilling at Lemhi has been completed, the maiden resource should follow soon
- Freeman Gold once again confirms thick layers of economic grade gold mineralization, including high grade zones
- Freeman Gold is off to an excellent start with 189 meters of 1.1 g/t gold at Lemhi
- Freeman Gold completes 7,000 meters of drilling at Lemhi, assays pending due to ridiculous turnaround times at the lab
- Freeman Gold releases overview video ahead of drill results
- Freeman Gold acquires more land, deals with Yamana back-in right, drilling ongoing
- Freeman Gold initites 5,000 meter drill program at Lemhi
- Report: Freeman Gold – Picking low-hanging fruit in Idaho
Suite 1570 – 505 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V7X 1M5