Oroco Resource Corp (OCO.V) is earning into one of those assets with a potentially long mine life as preliminary indications show the potential of the Santo Tomas could be huge. Historical reports indicate there’s an established circa billion-tonne development target on the property, with considerable additional exploration upside.
Our Latest Articles
- Oroco 3D IP Survey confirms extensive chargeability/resistivity areas: the project is now drill-ready
- Report: Oroco Resource Corp – Interview with Adam Smith, VP Business Development
- Oroco completes airborne magnetics survey at Santo Tomas
- Report: Oroco Resource Corp – Cashed up and ready to chase massive 3D IP anomalies
- Oroco raises C$15.5M, now fully funded to complete the Santo Tomas earn-in agreement
- How to interpret our Santo Tomas calculations
- Report: Oroco Resource – Encouraging IP survey results should result in a substantial 2021 drill program
- Oroco Resource Corp. raises C$7.3M at C$0.60
- Report: Oroco Resource Corp – Advancing the large Santo Tomas copper project in Mexico
- Oroco Resource Corp started its 2019 work program at the massive Santo Tomas copper project
Oroco Resource Corp.
Suite 1201-1166 Alberni Street Vancouver, BC V6E 3Z3