Tag: #BurkinaFaso

Golden Rim doubles the size of its Diabatou gold shoot

Golden Rim Resources (GMR.AX) has started the process to update the current 1.4 million ounce gold resource on its Kouri resource estimate which currently contains 1.4 million ounces. Since this […]

Birimian could sell its lithium project for A$107.5M

Birimian (ASX:BGS) announced it has executed a binding letter of intent with Shandong Mingrui Group whereby the latter has committed to purchase the Bougouni Lithium project in Mali for an […]

Savary’s exploration program yields good results

Savary Gold (SCA.V) has released an exploration update on its 65% owned Karankasso joint venture project in Burkina Faso (with Sarama Resources (SWA.V) owning the remaining 35% stake). 2/3rds of […]