Aben Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ABN) is a Canadian gold exploration company with significant projects in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and The Yukon.
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- Aben sells off after releasing assay results on seven more Forrest Kerr holes
- More good news from the Forrest Kerr project: Aben Resources discovers a ‘South’ Boundary zone
- Aben Resources cashes up on the back of its discovery hole
- Flash update: Aben Resources – That’s a barnbuster hole
- Aben Resources: drills are turning!
- Aben announces 2018 drill program at Forrest Kerr
- Report: Aben Resources – After discovering a lot of smoke, it’s time to detect the fire
- Aben Resources’ Golden Triangle Opportunity Explained by Fabiana Lara – Equity Guru
- The Next Bull Market Move Interviews Jim Pettit, CEO of Aben Resources Ltd.
- Aben's Jim Pettit – Much More to Find in the Golden Triangle – PalisadeRadio.com
- Aben CEO Jim Pettit Discusses 2019 Exploration Plans for Justin and Forrest Kerr Gold Projects – HoweStreet.com
- Interview with President and CEO of Aben Resources Jim Pettit – Ahead of the Herd
- Aben's Drills Targeting High Grade Gold in Golden Triangle and the Yukon – Ahead of the Herd
- CEO Interview, Jim Pettit of Aben Resources – Peter Epstein, MBA
Aben Resources Ltd.
Suite 1610 – 777 Dunsmuir Street
Canada V7Y 1K4
Phone: 604 687-3376
Fax: 604 687-3119