Aben Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ABN) is a Canadian gold exploration company with significant projects in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and The Yukon.
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- Aben sells off after releasing assay results on seven more Forrest Kerr holes
- More good news from the Forrest Kerr project: Aben Resources discovers a ‘South’ Boundary zone
- Aben Resources cashes up on the back of its discovery hole
- Flash update: Aben Resources – That’s a barnbuster hole
- Aben Resources: drills are turning!
- Aben announces 2018 drill program at Forrest Kerr
- Report: Aben Resources – After discovering a lot of smoke, it’s time to detect the fire
- Featured Interview: CEO Jim Pettit of Aben Resources Ltd. – Uptick Newswire
- Aben CEO on Planned Drilling for Forrest Kerr & Justin Projects in BC’s Golden Triangle & the Yukon – HoweStreet.com
- Ellis Martin interviews James Pettit of Aben – Hunting for Gold in the Yukon and BC’s Golden Triangle – Mining IR
- Bucking the Trend, Prepping for an Aggressive Drilling Campaign in BC’s Prolific Golden Triangle – Equity Guru
- Visit Aben Resources' Management at PDAC 2019 March 3rd to 6th
- Interview with Jim Pettit of Aben Resources at Capital Event Conference in Whistler
- Aben CEO Discusses Exploration Plans for BC’s Golden Triangle and Yukon Gold Projects
Aben Resources Ltd.
Suite 1610 – 777 Dunsmuir Street
Canada V7Y 1K4
Phone: 604 687-3376
Fax: 604 687-3119