Aben Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: ABN) is a Canadian gold exploration company with significant projects in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and The Yukon.
Our Latest Articles
- Aben Resources completes Forrest-Kerr earn-in
- Aben Resources is still trying to connect the dots at Forrest Kerr
- Aben Resources starts drilling at Forrest Kerr in BC’s Golden Triangle
- Aben Resources is gearing up for its busy summer program
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- Aben sells off after releasing assay results on seven more Forrest Kerr holes
- More good news from the Forrest Kerr project: Aben Resources discovers a ‘South’ Boundary zone
- Aben Resources cashes up on the back of its discovery hole
- Flash update: Aben Resources – That’s a barnbuster hole
- Aben Resources: drills are turning!
- Aben Resources CEO at the Whistler, BC Capital Event Conference February 2020
- Aben Resources: Golden Triangle in BC is one of the Best Jurisdictions in the World – Investing News Network
- CEO Update on the Gold Market, Geopolitical Concerns and Overview of Aben’s Gold Projects – HoweStreet.com
- Ellis Martin Report with Aben Resources' CEO James Pettit – The Ellis Martin Report
- Visit Aben Resources at Booth #405 at the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference Jan. 19th to 20th
- The Ellis Martin Report with CEO of Aben with Overview of Forrest Kerr Gold Project and Outlook for 2020
- Aben Resources Fact Sheet
Aben Resources Ltd.
Suite 1610 – 777 Dunsmuir Street
Canada V7Y 1K4
Phone: 604 687-3376
Fax: 604 687-3119