Avrupa Minerals is a growth-oriented junior exploration and development company focused on aggressive exploration, using a modified prospect generator model, for valuable mineral deposits in politically stable and prospective regions of Europe, including Portugal, Kosovo, and Germany.
- Aben Resources starts drilling at Forrest Kerr in BC’s Golden Triangle
- Aben Resources is gearing up for its busy summer program
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- Aben sells off after releasing assay results on seven more Forrest Kerr holes
- More good news from the Forrest Kerr project: Aben Resources discovers a ‘South’ Boundary zone
- Aben Resources cashes up on the back of its discovery hole
- Flash update: Aben Resources – That’s a barnbuster hole
- Aben Resources: drills are turning!
- Aben announces 2018 drill program at Forrest Kerr
- Report: Aben Resources – After discovering a lot of smoke, it’s time to detect the fire
No items, feed is empty.
410-325 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1Z7 Canada
Rua José Eigenmann No. 90, Nogueira
4715-199 Braga , Portugal
13 Gazmend Zajmi
10000 Prishtinë, Kosovo
Phone: +381-38 348 342
Fax: +381-38 246 580