Great Bear Resources (TSX-V: GBR) is a Canadian exploration company focused on advancing precious metal projects in one of the world’s premier mining jurisdictions, Red Lake, Ontario. 100% ownership and no royalties on 13,000 hectares in a tightly held company.
- Great Bear initiates grid drill program: initial resource calculation underway?
- Great Bear Resources goes ahead with the Dixie NSR spinoff
- Great Bear ends the year with more exciting drill results and a new gold discovery
- Great Bear Resources tops up its treasury with a C$14.6M bought deal
- Great Bear discovers more near-surface high-grade gold, considers spinning off a royalty company
- Great Bear Resources confirms 3.2 kilometer strike length at Dixie (15 more kilometers to go?)
- Great Bear makes a new high-grade gold discovery at Dixie
- Great Bear proves it has a good understanding of the structural controls at Dixie Limb with more high grade results
- Great Bear Resources is now cashed up – but don’t expect a winter sleep for this bear
- Report: Great Bear Resources – The Bear shows its claws
- April 23rd Special Meeting of Shareholders
- Great Bear Mails Management Information Circular in Connection with Special Meeting to Approve Spin-Out of Great Bear Royalties
- Regulatory Filings
1020-800 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2V6