Very few people had heard about Rye Patch Gold (TSXV:RPM, OTC:RPMGF, FRA:5TN) before the company staked claims on the land Coeur Mining (CDM.TO, CDE) forgot to make the payments on. Rye Patch secured the claims and after a long negotiating process, both companies agreed to a deal which will be very advantageous for Rye Patch the next few years as Coeur will pay a handsome amount of cash based on its production numbers at the Rochester mine.
We are amazed by the quality of Rye Patch Gold’s exploration projects as the company now has four irons in the fire. Two of those irons contain in excess of 3 million gold-equivalent ounces with a high-quality PEA completed on the Lincoln Hill project, which we consider to be the flagship project. It’s still early days on the two exploration projects on the Cortez trend, but we should know more after this year’s drill program at both the Patty and Garden Gate Pass projects.
Read more in our site visit report
- Rye Patch is increasing its haulage capacity, but will need to get the cash flowing
- Rye Patch Gold is ramping up the Florida Canyon gold production and raises C$10M
- Report: Rye Patch Gold – A game-changing acquisition
- Bill Howald does it again: Rye Patch Gold acquires Florida Canyon
- Report: Rye Patch Gold – The met test work is better than anticipated
- Rye Patch Gold receives C$1.4M in royalty payments in Q4 2015
- Rye Patch Gold now has a 1,300 meter strike length at Gold Ridge
- Interview with William Howald, Rye Patch Gold CEO
- Rye Patch Gold buys more time at Patty
- Weekend Read: Caesars Report in The Gold Report
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Manager, Investor Relations
Rye Patch Gold Corp.
1740-1177 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 2K3
Tel: (604) 638-1588
Fax: (604) 638-1589