Cypress Development (TSX-V: CYP) is focused on developing the Company’s 100%-held Clayton Valley Lithium Project in Nevada, U.S.A. Exploration by Cypress has discovered a world-class resource of a leachable lithium-bearing claystone adjacent to the Albemarle Silver Peak mine, North America’s only lithium brine operation. The size of the resource makes the Clayton Valley Project a premier target that has the potential to impact the future supply of lithium for the fast-growing global lithium-ion battery market.
- Cypress Development completes Clayton Valley drill program
- Report: Cypress Development’s updated metallurgical test work confirms PEA assumptions
- Cypress Development completes Glory Lithium property
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- Report: Cypress Development – On its way to develop a second Lithium mine in the USA?
- Lithium M&A Heating Up Despite Trade War – Ahead of the Herd
- Lithium Deals on the Upswing – Cypress Development and E3 Metals – Equity.Guru
- Cypress Development Valuation Appears Absurdly Cheap vs. Lithium Junior Peers – Epstein Research
- Cypress Development – Answering Questions on Production Metrics and General Resource – KE Report
- Cypress Development Proving Up a Valuable Lithium Deposit – Equity.Guru
- Share Structure
- Cypress Development Fact Sheet
Investor questions contact:
Don Myers, Director
Tel: 1 (604) 639-3851
TF: 1 800-567-8181
Fax: 1 (604) 687-3119
Cypress Development Corp.
Suite 1610, 777 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1K4 CANADA
Tel: 1 (604) 687-3376