Cypress Development (TSX-V: CYP) is focused on developing the Company’s 100%-held Clayton Valley Lithium Project in Nevada, U.S.A. Exploration by Cypress has discovered a world-class resource of a leachable lithium-bearing claystone adjacent to the Albemarle Silver Peak mine, North America’s only lithium brine operation. The size of the resource makes the Clayton Valley Project a premier target that has the potential to impact the future supply of lithium for the fast-growing global lithium-ion battery market.
- Report: Cypress Development’s updated metallurgical test work confirms PEA assumptions
- Cypress Development completes Glory Lithium property
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- Report: Cypress Development – On its way to develop a second Lithium mine in the USA?
- Benchmark Mineral Managing Director Simon Moores shares his thoughts on Battery Metals at PDAC – Investing News Network
- Musk says Tesla’s Nevada Gigafactory will Produce More Lithium-ion Batteries than the Rest of the World Combined
- Introducing a More Advanced Lithium Company Focused in Nevada – Cypress Development – KE Report
- Cypress Development’s Updated Metallurgical Test Work Confirms PEA Assumptions – Caesars Report
- Cypress Development – More Progress Towards a Positive PFS – Epstein Research
- Mining Company Confirms Positive Metallurgy for Lithium Project in Nevada – Streetwise Reports
- Cypress Development – Another Milestone Sets the Stage for Smart Money Accumulation – Equity Guru
Investor questions contact:
Don Myers, Director
Tel: 1 (604) 639-3851
TF: 1 800-567-8181
Fax: 1 (604) 687-3119
Cypress Development Corp.
Suite 1610, 777 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1K4 CANADA
Tel: 1 (604) 687-3376