Cypress Development (TSX-V: CYP) is focused on developing the Company’s 100%-held Clayton Valley Lithium Project in Nevada, U.S.A. Exploration by Cypress has discovered a world-class resource of a leachable lithium-bearing claystone adjacent to the Albemarle Silver Peak mine, North America’s only lithium brine operation. The size of the resource makes the Clayton Valley Project a premier target that has the potential to impact the future supply of lithium for the fast-growing global lithium-ion battery market.
- Updated metallurgical test work indicates 83% recovery rate at Clayton Valley
- Cypress Development completes Clayton Valley drill program
- Report: Cypress Development’s updated metallurgical test work confirms PEA assumptions
- Cypress Development completes Glory Lithium property
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- Report: Cypress Development – On its way to develop a second Lithium mine in the USA?
- Cypress Development Hitting its Stride, Demonstrates High Lithium Recoveries at Clayton Valley, Nevada – Equity.Guru
- Cypress Development Partners with Lilac Solutions to get 83% Lithium Recoveries from Nevada Claystones – Ahead of the Herd
- Cypress Development Partners With Lithium Extraction Company – Peter Epstein [ER]
- Interview with Cypress CEO Dr. Willoughby Discussing Lilac Solutions News Release – HoweStreet.com
- Cypress Development and Lilac Solutions Demonstrate High Lithium Recoveries from Clayton Valley Project in Nevada
- Ellis Martin Report with Cypress Development's CEO Dr. William Willoughby
- Cypress’ CEO Dr. Willoughby Update on Timing of PFS for Clayton Valley Lithium Project – HoweStreet.com
Investor questions contact:
Don Myers, Director
Tel: 1 (604) 639-3851
TF: 1 800-567-8181
Fax: 1 (604) 687-3119
Cypress Development Corp.
Suite 1610, 777 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1K4 CANADA
Tel: 1 (604) 687-3376