To solve the rare-earth supply shortage, Medallion Resources (TSXV:MDL, OTC:MLLOF, FRA:MRD) is rethinking accepted rare-earth exploration and development strategies. Unlike present strategies, which focus on developing properties with complicated, expensive and untested metallurgy, Medallion is investigating a major source of rare earths — a source almost totally ignored by others. Executing a strategy developed by its Chief Technical Advisor—veteran geologist and rare-earth expert Dr. Bill Bird—Medallion is examining the production of large, low-cost sources, which are capable of providing significant near-term production of rare earths.
Now the REE prices seem to be gaining momentum again, Medallion Resources is in the pole position to help bridging the gap between supply and demand by processing monazite into REE concentrate.
- Medallion Resources starts evaluating REE plant locations
- Report: Medallion Resources – The flowsheet is ready. Next stop, the pilot plant.
- Medallion Resources completes C$800,000 financing
- Medallion Resources completes flow sheet, prepares for the next steps
- Medallion Resources will pop up on the US Department of Defense radar screen
- Report: Medallion Resources – The market’s interest in rare-earths finally revived
- Saturday Read: Medallion Resources updates the market on its REE recovery efforts
- Wesfarmers makes an offer for Lynas: is the REE market starting to heat up again?
- Medallion Resources is raising in excess of C$600,000 to fund additional met work
- Medallion Resources will receive up to C$50,000 in government funding
- Medallion, Stantec start search for REE plant site
- Stantec sizing up sites for Medallion’s US rare earth element extraction plant
- Steve Darling
- Giles Gwinnett
- Medallion Commences US Site Selection and Logistics Study for Rare-Earth Processing Facility
- The U.S. Rare Earths Supply Chain Challenge – Part 2
- Caesars Report
1160-595 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2T5