To solve the rare-earth supply shortage, Medallion Resources (TSXV:MDL, OTC:MLLOF, FRA:MRD) is rethinking accepted rare-earth exploration and development strategies. Unlike present strategies, which focus on developing properties with complicated, expensive and untested metallurgy, Medallion is investigating a major source of rare earths — a source almost totally ignored by others. Executing a strategy developed by its Chief Technical Advisor—veteran geologist and rare-earth expert Dr. Bill Bird—Medallion is examining the production of large, low-cost sources, which are capable of providing significant near-term production of rare earths.
Now the REE prices seem to be gaining momentum again, Medallion Resources is in the pole position to help bridging the gap between supply and demand by processing monazite into REE concentrate.
- Wesfarmers makes an offer for Lynas: is the REE market starting to heat up again?
- Medallion Resources is raising in excess of C$600,000 to fund additional met work
- Medallion Resources will receive up to C$50,000 in government funding
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- Medallion’s partner successfully completes separation tests
- Rare Earth Salts starts the separation test work on Medallion’s REE concentrate
- Medallion ships concentrate for evaluation: an important step
- Report: Medallion Resources – Removing the cerium is an incredibly important milestone
- Medallion Resources resumes REE test work
- Report: Medallion Resources – REE prices are showing substantial price increases
- Medallion Resources Retains Market-Making Services
- Steve Darling
- Medallion Closes Private Placement Total of $634,425
- Peter Bell
- Steve Darling
- Medallion Closes $597,510 Private Placement
- Acquisition of Securities of Medallion Resources Ltd.
1160-595 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2T5