There’s an old adage in the mining sector stating ‘the best place to find a new mine is in the shadow of an old mine’. That’s still a very true statement and it could very well be Callinex Mines’ (TSXV:CNX) company slogan as it’s exploring right next door to the 777 Mine operated by HudBay Minerals in Manitoba.
Callinex Mines seems to be the most obvious nearology-play there is. It’s operating in a safe region in a proven VMS deposit in the shadow of a producing mine. On top of that, that producing mine will be depleted by 2020 and the exploration programs executed by HudBay are definitely not yielding the results they were hoping for whilst Callinex Mines now owns the largest land package in the immediate vicinity of the 777 mine that is not controlled by HudBay.
Callinex is also advancing the Nash Creek zinc projects where it plans to publish an updated resource estimate followed by a Preliminary Economic Assessment. Both the Nash Creek and Superjack projects are located in New Brunswick, close to existing processing facilities.
- Callinex Mines started a deep IP survey at Pine Bay
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- Callinex Mines acquires the Headway deposit in New Brunswick
- Callinex Mines IP survey indicates a 76 hectare priority zone
- Callinex Mines plans a 20-40 hole drill campagin at Nash Creek
- Flash update: Callinex Mines publishes Nash Creek PEA, a first glance
- Callinex Mines: The updated resource estimate provides a solid base for the upcoming PEA
- Osisko Metals acquires Pine Point Mining and the Key Anacon zinc property – is Callinex Mines the next target?
- Callinex Mines increases Nash Creek land package
- Report: Callinex Mines – The Bathurst drill results are rolling in
- Callinex Announces Acquisition to Expand its Headway Project in the Bathurst Mining District
- Callinex Provides Exploration Update on IP Surveys
- Callinex Issues Letter to Shareholders
- Callinex Announces Results from the 2018 Drilling Campaign
- Callinex Acquires the Headway Deposit Adjacent to the Brunswick No 12 Mine
- Callinex Announces Preliminary Results from Ongoing Induced Polarization Survey at Nash Creek
- Callinex Commences District-scale Induced Polarization Survey
1110 – 555 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC Canada V6B 4N4