Kutcho Copper (KC.V) is a Canadian resource development company focused on expanding and developing the Kutcho high grade copper-zinc project in northern British Columbia. Committed to social responsibility and the highest environmental standards, the Company will progress the Kutcho Project through feasibility and permitting to a positive construction decision.
- Kutcho Copper, supported by Wheaton, releases excellent metallurgical update on the Esso Zone
- Saturday Read: Kutcho Copper boosts copper recovery grade, improves concentrate quality
- Report: Kutcho Copper – One of the few viable advanced stage copper projects in the world
- Kutcho Copper signs important exploration agreement with First Nations
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- More high-grade copper at the Kutcho copper project
- Kutcho Copper confirms high-grade zones at its Kutcho project
- Report: Kutcho Copper – Playing in the Big Boys’ League now
- Kutcho Copper receives C$4.5M from Wheaton Precious Metals
- Report: Kutcho Copper – Trading at a fraction of its NAV, with more upside potential
- Kutcho Copper Receives $1.46 Million METC Refund
- Kutcho Copper Provides Corporate Update
- Kutcho Copper Receives Section 11 Order and Progresses to Next Phase of Environmental Assessment and Permitting Process
- Kutcho Copper Amends Convertible Loan Agreement and Receives Credit Facility from Wheaton Precious Metals
- Kutcho Copper Recovers 94.5% Copper and 89.3% Zinc in Metallurgical Locked Cycle Test Results for the Esso Lens
- British Columbia Regional Mining Alliance
Kutcho Copper Corp.
Suite 717 1030 West Georgia St.
Canada V6E 2Y3