Kutcho Copper (KC.V) is a Canadian resource development company focused on expanding and developing the Kutcho high grade copper-zinc project in northern British Columbia. Committed to social responsibility and the highest environmental standards, the Company will progress the Kutcho Project through feasibility and permitting to a positive construction decision.
- Report: Kutcho Copper – The updated resource estimate bodes well for the upcoming feasibility study
- Saturday Read: Q&A with Vince Sorace, CEO of Kutcho Copper
- Kutcho Copper and Wheaton Precious Metals agree to defer interest payments
- Updated metallurgical test results highlight Kutcho Copper’s potential
- Kutcho Copper, supported by Wheaton, releases excellent metallurgical update on the Esso Zone
- Saturday Read: Kutcho Copper boosts copper recovery grade, improves concentrate quality
- Report: Kutcho Copper – One of the few viable advanced stage copper projects in the world
- Kutcho Copper signs important exploration agreement with First Nations
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- More high-grade copper at the Kutcho copper project
Press ReleasesCompany news →
Kutcho Copper Corp.
Suite 717 1030 West Georgia St.
Canada V6E 2Y3