Kutcho Copper (KC.V) is a Canadian resource development company focused on expanding and developing the Kutcho high grade copper-zinc project in northern British Columbia. Committed to social responsibility and the highest environmental standards, the Company will progress the Kutcho Project through feasibility and permitting to a positive construction decision.
- Report: Kutcho Copper – One of the few viable advanced stage copper projects in the world
- Kutcho Copper signs important exploration agreement with First Nations
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- More high-grade copper at the Kutcho copper project
- Kutcho Copper confirms high-grade zones at its Kutcho project
- Report: Kutcho Copper – Playing in the Big Boys’ League now
- Kutcho Copper receives C$4.5M from Wheaton Precious Metals
- Report: Kutcho Copper – Trading at a fraction of its NAV, with more upside potential
- Kutcho Copper Corp. Announces Closing of Over-Subscribed Private Placement
- Kutcho Copper Announces $2 Million Private Placement
- Kutcho Copper Announces Warrant Extension
- Kutcho Copper Provides Interim Metallurgical Update
- Kutcho Copper Expands High-grade Mineral Resources to 17.26 MT of Measured & Indicated at 2.61% CuEq1 and 10.71MT of Inferred at 1.67% CuEq1; Outlines Additional Near Resource Targets
- Upcoming Events
Kutcho Copper Corp.
Suite 717 1030 West Georgia St.
Canada V6E 2Y3