Skyharbour Resources (TSX-V: SYH) (OTCQB: SYHBF) is a uranium and thorium exploration Company with projects located in the prolific Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan, Canada which was ranked as the best mining jurisdiction to work in globally by the Fraser Institute in 2017. The Company has been acquiring top-tier exploration projects at attractive valuations culminating in five uranium properties totaling approx. 200,000 hectares throughout the Basin.
- Skyharbour extends Maverick East zone by an additional 50 meters, plans summer drill program
- Skyharbour takes advantage of the stronger uranium sector to raise C$1.7M
- COVID-19 is playing a role on the Uranium market
- Report: Skyharbour Resources – Advancing on Three Fronts
- Skyharbour starts drilling Moore, news flow will confirm prospect generator model
- Report: Skyharbour Resources – Successfully raising money ahead of a busy winter exploration season
- Skyharbour Resources completes aerial survey, prepares for drilling at Moore Uranium
- Skyharbour Resources drills 12 meters of 0.62% U3O8 at Moore Uranium
- Report: Skyharbour Resources – Three drill programs underway, plenty of catalysts coming up
- Skyharbour Resources intersects thick uranium zone at Moore Uranium
No items, feed is empty.
777 Dunsmuir Street – Suite 1610
Vancouver, BC, Canada, V7Y 1K4
For investor questions please call: Nick Findler
Toll Free: 1-800-567-8181