Skyharbour Resources (TSX-V: SYH) (OTCQB: SYHBF) is a uranium and thorium exploration Company with projects located in the prolific Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan, Canada which was ranked as the best mining jurisdiction to work in globally by the Fraser Institute in 2017. The Company has been acquiring top-tier exploration projects at attractive valuations culminating in five uranium properties totaling approx. 200,000 hectares throughout the Basin.
- Report: Skyharbour Resources – Successfully raising money ahead of a busy winter exploration season
- Skyharbour Resources completes aerial survey, prepares for drilling at Moore Uranium
- Skyharbour Resources drills 12 meters of 0.62% U3O8 at Moore Uranium
- Report: Skyharbour Resources – Three drill programs underway, plenty of catalysts coming up
- Skyharbour Resources intersects thick uranium zone at Moore Uranium
- Exploration Outlook 2019 – part 2
- Update: Skyharbour Resources – Orano plans an aggressive winter drill program at the Preston Uranium Project
- Skyharbour completes its earn-in at the Moore uranium project and now owns 100%
- Report: Skyharbour Resources – Uranium exploration before the sector heats up
No items, feed is empty.
777 Dunsmuir Street – Suite 1610
Vancouver, BC, Canada, V7Y 1K4
For investor questions please call: Nick Findler
Toll Free: 1-800-567-8181